$100 Google AdWords Offer
What is Google AdWords and how can it help?
You might be surprised at the number of people who are searching Google for exactly what you have to offer. Let's make sure they find you. When prospective customers search for the products or services you offer, your ad is eligible to appear on their results page - whether it be in Google Maps, or Google Search. What it costs it's up to you. Just set the daily budget you'e comfortable with, and adjust it as you see results. You pay only if somebody actually clicks on your ad to get more information.
How can I access the $100 Offer?
FatCow web hosting customers are entitled to a $100 introductory offer for Google AdWords. Please note: you'll need to spend $25 first before the $100 in additional advertising bonus kicks in. If you have a hosting account with us, you'll have access to a promotional code in your control panel that will let you access this $100 in additional advertising.
Key Benefits of AdWords
- Affordable, effective and controllable online advertising for businesses of all sizes.
- Advertisers can specify the geographic locations or service areas their ads should appear in.
- Advertisers can change their campaigns as often as needed. They can also pause or stop their campaigns as desired no questions asked.
- Advertisers pay only when prospects click on their ads (after set up with cost-per-click pricing).
- Advertisers can track how their ads and campaigns are doing, as well as how much they are spending.
- Advertisers are in control of their budget and spending at all times.
- There are no minimum campaign spends or commitmentsYou decide how much you want to spend.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer available to customers with a billing address in the United States or Canada only. One promotional code per advertiser.
- To activate this offer: Enter the promotional code in your account before December 31, 2016.
- To earn the credit: After entering the code, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least $25, excluding any taxes, within 30 days. Making a payment of $25 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards $25 begins after you've entered the code.
- Once 2 and 3 are completed, the credit will typically be applied within 5 days to the Billing Summary of your account.
- Credits apply to future advertising costs only. Credits cannot be applied to costs accrued before the code was entered.
- You won't receive a notification once your credit is used up and any additional advertising costs will be charged to your form of payment. If you don't want to continue advertising, you can pause or delete your campaigns at any time.
- Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for the promotional credit.
- Full terms and conditions for US customers can be found here http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html. Full terms and conditions for CA customers can be found here http://www.google.ca/adwords/coupons/terms.html.